AFO Fire Extinguisher Ball
The Elide Fire Ball contains dry fire extinguishing powder – ammonium phosphate mono (about 94% active material) – it is a dry chemical fire extinguisher, environmentally friendly and safe for humans, plants and animals.
– Easy, compact and safe to use by anyone;
– Weighs only 1.3 kg;
– Suitable for any common fire – Class A B C E;
– On activation, it emits a loud noise as an alarm;
– 5 Years product life time (See User Manual);
– There are no service or maintenance required for 5 years;
– Operational 24/7;
– Non-toxic dry chemical powder and environmentally friendly;
– Safe around humans, animals and property;
– Portable and lightweight.
1 x Automatic Fire Extinguisher Ball
1 x Bag of screw
1 x User manual
1 x Holder
In view of the recent high incidence of fire outbreak disasters and the attendant consequences, statistics all over the world, shows that fire starts very small, and it is best and safest if it can be attacked immediately, at the onset to stop the escalation to a disaster stage that would entail the loss of lives and properties. It is thus our pleasure to introduce the latest and most advanced revolutionary technology for extinguishing fire called the “Elide Ball Automatic Fire Extinguisher” to your organization. It is a life-saving and mind resting device. ELIDE FIRE EXTINGUISHING BALL is the world’s first self-activating fire extinguishing device. It is the simplest and fastest way of extinguishing a fire with 5 years guarantee, no refill and free active life, as well as the stockiest of firefighting equipment for over a decade.
The world\’s first self-activating mobile fire extinguishing ball. A revolutionary and scientifically proven self – activating fire extinguishing solution for virtually any situation where there is the possibility of a fire starting.
Fire Extinguishing Ball is a ball shaped fire extinguisher. Simply thrown into a fire, it will activate within 3 seconds and effectively disperse-extinguishing chemicals. When a fire occurs and no one is present, Fire Extinguishing Ball will self-activate when it comes into contact with fire and give a loud noise as a fire alarm.
The Elide Fire Ball is an innovative, pyrotechnic, fire extinguishing device (weight 1.3 kg), with an effective extinguishing range of up to 9 sqm and in some tests knocked down fires in area of 18 sqm.
There is no need for prior knowledge or specific training. It is simple to operate and lightweight enough to be used by almost anyone, including children.
With the Elide Fire Ball you can extinguish any type of fire without getting anywhere near the fire or its dangers.
* Note – The Elide Fire Ball is not a replacement to your existing fire extinguishers. It is a supplement for your fire prevention needs at fraction of the cost of other fire suppression devices.
With the outbreak of a fire, the Elide Fire Ball needs to be thrown/rolled into the source of the fire. A special mechanism activates the ball within 3-10 seconds after coming into contact with fire. The active ingredients inside the ball extinguish the fire immediately.
* Note – To operate effectively, the Elide Fire Ball needs to be installed in an open and easily accessible position.
When fire breaks out while no one is present, the Elide Fire Ball is activated upon coming into contact with a naked flame (or high degree of heat) and extinguishes the fire at the source – while sounding a loud audible alert (as an explosion) – drawing attention to the danger.
* Note – For automatic operation, the Elide Fire Ball needs to be installed 10-30 cm above the spot where fire is likely to combust (e.g. stove or cook top).
Due to its characteristics, using the Elide Fire Ball will be the fastest and most effective method to extinguish or prevent the spread of fire.
Possible installation applications are endless; kindergartens, schools, hospitals, home, office, factories, warehouses and even in vehicles. The Elide Fire Ball can be easily placed anywhere: in hallways, corridors, on top of shelves & desks, against the wall or anywhere with easy access.
Due to its unique ability to automatically activate when coming into contact with a flame, it is highly advisable to install it near places which have a high tendency to develop ignitable situations such as electrical cabinets, kitchen stoves, heavily loaded electric sockets, gas cylinders and other combustible materials.
– CLASS A: Ordinary combustible materials such as paper, cloth, wood, rubber, plastic and so on.
– CLASS B: Flammable liquid substances such as gasoline, diesel, alcohol, tar, etc.
– CLASS C : Electrical – All electrical fire where the electrical component may be either passive or active, such as electrical equipment, fuses, computers, power sources, etc.
– CLASS D: Gas – all flammable gases.
– CLASS E: Metallic – light metals such as magnesium, lithium and aluminum and their compounds.
– CLASS F: Cooking oils and fats.